Midaero are seeking an experienced aerospace quality consultancy / consultant to help deliver our digital strategy. Midaero are a Midlands based management consultancy, focusing on aerospace quality management, and operating with global reach.
This new opportunity will cover a specific digitisation project, producing and converting training material into multi-media content for our business improvement, web-based applications. The project will run from 4th April 2022 through to 30th September 2022.
We are looking for a small team or individual, who are proactive, team players, and have the personal motivation to perform to the highest standards. You will be working remotely alongside our inhouse team.
If you would like to quote. In the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st April 2022.
- Create new digital training content,
- Assist in the updating of existing content,
- Convert existing content into digital media,
- Present content to video,
- Produce video content,
- Manage the content element of a multi-discipline project, and
- Provide monthly reports of progress.
Project Competence Requirements
- Demonstrable experience within the aerospace sector,
- AS9100 (2016) Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT) certificate,
- Demonstrable experience of delivering aerospace quality systems training,
- Ability to communicate clearly and work well in a team,
- Experience of presenting to video,
- Exceptional Power Point and Microsoft Office skills, and
- Experience of After Effects, Premiere Pro using Adobe Creative Cloud.